The Trustees of the Lanman Museum still have a vacancy for an additional trustee to participate in the governance, policy formulation and management of the Lanman Museum.
The principal duties are to
- engage with fellow trustees in forward-planning for the Museum in all aspects of its activitites
- provide input as appropriate to the management decisions affecting the Museum
- attend regular meetings of the Trustee body (about six a year) and its Annual General Meeting
- participate in other occasional meetings (for example annual steward’s gathering)
- act as an advocate for the Museum and its services to external parties
- generally ensure with fellow Trustees that the charity complies with its governing document, charity law, other relevant legislation and maintains financial probity.
No professional qualifications are required for this post as full training (internal and external) shall be given as appropriate.
if you are interested in this voluntary post please contact Trevor Jessop at Trevor Jessop